Hiya Bloggers! Enjoy my blogs about life, crafting, kids and the gray hairs popping out of my head. It's all about having fun
here - just the way it should be! Go ahead - post a funny moment too, we ALL need to keep the laughter going!

Monday, June 4, 2012

New Products!

New products galore!
I have been lucky enough to have customers request new items from me.  I guess they like what I have made (or my prices) enough to want more!  The feedback says it all. I have gotten some amazing feedback and it makes me so proud to read.  Thanks peeps!  Customer service is important to me!

Anyway - new products - The carseat canopy - the seatbelt pillow - the shopping cart cover - the boutique style burp cloths - the swaddler - the crib sheet - the crib skirt - curtains/valances - the bumbo cover - the pacifier clips - and more if you want! 

Just ask!  Check out my facebook page for more pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment