Hiya Bloggers! Enjoy my blogs about life, crafting, kids and the gray hairs popping out of my head. It's all about having fun
here - just the way it should be! Go ahead - post a funny moment too, we ALL need to keep the laughter going!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Empty Bottles

What a crazy week!

Did anyone else feel like it was insane?  Maybe it was just the fact that my husband was away from Monday morning to Saturday night - or maybe it was because it was my 3 kids' first week of summer vacation - or maybe it was the fact that I broke my toe (Monday night, of course) - or maybe it was the fact that I had a lot of work to do.

Who knows.

What I do know is that there were several empty bottles of wine when my man returned and I definitely have a few more gray hairs. 

(how do you spell gray, the color? is it gray or grey? I never know... what is the difference?)
hmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment