Hiya Bloggers! Enjoy my blogs about life, crafting, kids and the gray hairs popping out of my head. It's all about having fun
here - just the way it should be! Go ahead - post a funny moment too, we ALL need to keep the laughter going!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

How Do You Blog?

Seriously, I have no idea how people blog.  Having a business these days requires you to be on all the social networks - Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, etc..... It takes me all day just to keep my Facebook page full of info that I think my target audience will enjoy - but it takes me the other half of the day to find that info on Pinterest and THEN I gotta go figure out how to Tweet about it?  Does anybody actually tweet anymore?

Ya know what? I should be sewing right now.  Maybe I will blog about it tomorrow. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment