Hiya Bloggers! Enjoy my blogs about life, crafting, kids and the gray hairs popping out of my head. It's all about having fun
here - just the way it should be! Go ahead - post a funny moment too, we ALL need to keep the laughter going!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rainy Days and Mondays...

....always get me down?

Nope.  Sorry, Carpenters.  Karen, you have a beautiful voice and you apparently know how to sing about depression, but I am not agreeing with ya today.

I am sooooo enjoying this rainy day.  Ok, so it's not a Monday, I can't control that.  But, it is rainy and cold and just plain "yucky".  At least, that is what my 2 1/2 yr old called it outside even though he wants to walk around our spongy soaking wet lawn with his Bubble Mower.  I guess yucky is a good word to a little boy. Go figure.

Yup - the kind of day you get absolutely nothing done, because you don't want to move a muscle for fear of getting chilled even though you are wearing your pajamas under a sweatshirt with knee high fuzzy socks and sweatpants meant for a defensive football player.  Oh, and you have two blankets piled on top of you too....and a purring cat.

 Oh wait, I got something done!  I blogged.

No comments:

Post a Comment