Hiya Bloggers! Enjoy my blogs about life, crafting, kids and the gray hairs popping out of my head. It's all about having fun
here - just the way it should be! Go ahead - post a funny moment too, we ALL need to keep the laughter going!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Cat for Hire: Isis

Everyone should have a cat as a co-worker.

They sit on your lap when you are trying to type and they purr in your ear when you are trying to listen.  Sometimes they will even try to play cute kitten with your fabric scraps.  Mine will even sprawl out on top of my cutting mat when I am rolling around a seriously sharp rotary cutter! That's smart - we should hire her for her obviously superior knowledge.

Well, everyone needs a moment to just enjoy - even when yer busy.  A cat certainly knows how to relax.  Maybe she is trying to tell me something when she wedges herself between me and the sewing machine.  Hmmmmmm.....

Thanks, Isis, for your unconditional love and your super smart moves....
You're hired!


No comments:

Post a Comment