Hiya Bloggers! Enjoy my blogs about life, crafting, kids and the gray hairs popping out of my head. It's all about having fun
here - just the way it should be! Go ahead - post a funny moment too, we ALL need to keep the laughter going!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I'm Sorry, Heather, I'm Afraid I Can't Do That...

I just want some simple clipart - is that so much to ask? I downloaded something and mcafee detected a trojan.  ugh.  I should just stick to sewing because this computer stuff just isn't for me.  I keep reflecting back on the movie 2001 (or was it 2010) a space odyssey where the computer speaks to Dave in that soft scary voice and tells him "I'm afraid I can't do that, Dave".  I think mine is about ready to speak to me in that fashion pretty soon - I am almost positive I am pissing it off with my lack of computer lingo.
Well, I'll just put her (or is it is he?) down and go sew - no harm there.  Oh wait - my sewing machine is computerized as well - eek!  There could be a conspiracy in this house!

No comments:

Post a Comment