Hiya Bloggers! Enjoy my blogs about life, crafting, kids and the gray hairs popping out of my head. It's all about having fun
here - just the way it should be! Go ahead - post a funny moment too, we ALL need to keep the laughter going!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Big Work Day????????

Tuesday - a big work day for me.  My youngest has no preschool, so I technically do not have to leave the house............ ever!  So, I try to plan my Tuesdays and Thursdays as "work" days.  I expect a lot to get done.

Wait, what time is it? 12:30? eek!  I have made NOTHING yet and the day is half over.  Oh, I spent the morning on social networks (Facebook, Branchout and Etsy on Facebook) trying to promote my Facebook page and Etsy shop.  I have less than 100 Likes and I know I have more friends than that........

AHEM.

So, come on peeps - I know I have less people following my lazy blog, but could ya please Like my Facebook page and Etsy shop? If my numbers get high enough, I will be sending out another coupon!!!!!

C'mon - 100 likes - you can do it........for me!

MY ETSY SHOP

MY SHOP FACEBOOK PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment