Hiya Bloggers! Enjoy my blogs about life, crafting, kids and the gray hairs popping out of my head. It's all about having fun
here - just the way it should be! Go ahead - post a funny moment too, we ALL need to keep the laughter going!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What Does It All Mean?

I cannot explain how things get done around my house.  Some days, I am in a good mood - energized and ready to tackle housework, laundry, cooking, kids and my own work as well.....Some days, I just wanna curl up on the sofa and play Angry Birds or Plants VS Zombies (ya know, I can't even play Words With Friends because I am so lazy those days) Today - I told myself I HAD to get work done - because it is a day off for me from the taxi driver "job" I have and because I have not made a sale in one week. EEK! The holiday is over and it is time to get back to work.  So, I get up this morning - put on my cozy unattractive sweats, shirt and enormous grey Mokee (from Fraggle Rock!?) sweater and get it on!  I don't even know where my brain was, because I got sooooo much done.  Unfortunately, my kids were little hellions today a (especially a certain Kindergartner)  Maybe it was the early release day that put everyone on the wrong schedule, but wither way - there was a lot of noise, yelling and crying in this household today.
Did I get my work done? Wow! Yeah!  I did - but how?  I just downed a beer and ate some frozen pizzas - literally threw my kids into bed and now am off to do more work.
I just wanna say - I rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment