Hiya Bloggers! Enjoy my blogs about life, crafting, kids and the gray hairs popping out of my head. It's all about having fun
here - just the way it should be! Go ahead - post a funny moment too, we ALL need to keep the laughter going!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Seeking Balance in Life...

I actually had time to read a few articles in the paper yesterday (no, they weren't about Libya or Japan).  Usually, a common site on my kitchen floor is the past couple days worth of newspapers still wrapped up in their signature blue plastic bag, sadly waiting for me to pull them out and immediately recycle them. 
Oh well.
Anyway, my favorite columnist and blogger at the Hartford Courant spoke to me with his article called 'Seeking Balance In Life Has Us Out Of Whack'.  I have been contemplating this thought for a few weeks now (more than usual because of my new business) and was happy to hear his thoughts on the matter.  I know my friends, Colleen and my Aunt Pam will appreciate this article because it mentions the hardships of having kids on travelling teams.  Check out the column - it's short and sweet - at www.courant.com/tooshea
Check out his other articles too - he tells it like it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment