Hiya Bloggers! Enjoy my blogs about life, crafting, kids and the gray hairs popping out of my head. It's all about having fun
here - just the way it should be! Go ahead - post a funny moment too, we ALL need to keep the laughter going!

Monday, March 21, 2011

These Little Fingers...

These three little sets of fingers are why I am here writing down this silly information and my personal reflections.  I would never have started this business if it weren't for them...wanting something better, something softer, something stronger and (let's face it) something more adorable for them!
Funny thing - lots of other parents feel the same way :-)

I'm sure there are lots of little fingers out there that have made the same impact as mine have.  Agree?  Maybe I can make you something for your favorite little fingers or someone else you know.... they are very special, aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment