Hiya Bloggers! Enjoy my blogs about life, crafting, kids and the gray hairs popping out of my head. It's all about having fun
here - just the way it should be! Go ahead - post a funny moment too, we ALL need to keep the laughter going!

Monday, March 21, 2011

What thu?

Seriously, I am so technologically inept - I am amazed that this is working (atleast I hope it is). My friends are all laughing at me - they couldn't believe it when I actually got a cellphone ( like, 2 years ago, even though it's still just a tracphone)  As I try to get my creative business out there in this computer world, with all these electronic devices that I have no knowledge of (when people discuss apps for their iphones, all I hear is the wa wa wa wa from the adults in Charlie Brown specials) it poses quite a challenge.  So, maybe I took on a little too much today by creating a Facebook page and a Blog for my new little business.  Ya think?
Well, if ya got any advice or wanna point yer finger at me and laugh, let's do it - atleast we'll be laughing.
I think I just tried to like myself on facebook...is that possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment